A 1965 article published by Maddox described the synthesis of 2-MeO-PCP and 4-MeO-PCP. Preparation of 3-MeO-PCP was described later in 1979 by Geneste et al.
The compound was first synthesized in 1979 to investigate the structure-activity relationship of phencyclidine derivatives. The activity of 3-MeO-PCP in man was not described until 1999 when a chemist using the pseudonym John Q. Beagle wrote that 3-MeO-PCP was qualitatively similar to PCP with comparable potency.
3-MeO-PCP, like PCP is active in the single milligram range and therefor can be hard to accurately measure.
Most if not all consumer-grade jewelry-scales advertised as working at the 0.001g (mg) range are not reliably accurate enough to measure quantities weighing less than around 15-25 mg depending on the model and calibration. With a drug as potent as 3-MeO-PCP a small discrepancy in measurement can make a world of difference in physical and mental response to the dose. It is for these reasons that it would be in one’s best interest to use a volumetric dose measurement technique as outlined in this guide.
|Total||3-5 hours +/- 60 minutes, dependent on dose.|
|Total||2-4 hours +/- ~30 minutes, dependent on dose.|
- Stimulation – 3-MeO-PCP is regarded to be noticeably stimulating in comparison to other dissociatives such as ketamine, MXE, or DCK. The stimulation it presents is described as clear and subtle.
- Spontaneous bodily sensations – The body high of 3-MeO-PCP can be described in terms of its style variations as a motionless, constant, sharp, all-encompassing, and euphoric activation of nerve endings across the body.
- Physical euphoria – 3-MeO-PCP has been reported to more readily induce euphoria than most other dissociatives, such as ketamine or diphenidine, especially of the manic variant.
- Tactile enhancement or Tactile suppression – At lower dosages, this compound tends to induce tactile enhancements. At higher dosages, this enhancement shifts towards tactile suppressions and anesthesia.
- Pain relief – This substance produces distinct nerve-signal blocking anesthetic effects typically required in surgical settings, but only in the stronger to heavier dose ranges.
- Bodily control enhancement or Motor control loss – At lower dosages this compound typically induces enhancements in bodily control. At higher dosages, this enhancement shifts towards motor control loss.
- Spatial disorientation – In contrast to other dissociatives like ketamine, this effect is only prominent at high doses.
- Appetite suppression or Appetite enhancement – The appetite suppression present with 3-MeO-PCP can be considered to be less sharp than with traditional stimulants such as Cocaine or MDMA. For some users at low doses, it is also possible to experience a contradictory appetite enhancement effect as a result of 3-MeO-PCP’s ability to suppress nausea.
- Nausea suppression
- Restless legs
- Respiratory depression – This effect can be present at heavier dosage levels.
- Physical autonomy
- Olfactory hallucination
- Optical sliding
- Vibrating vision – At high doses, a person’s eyeballs may begin to spontaneously wiggle back and forth in a rapid motion, causing the vision to become blurry and temporarily out of focus. This is a condition known as nystagmus.
- Abnormal heartbeat
- Increased blood pressure – This effect grows more pronounced with increased dose.
- Increased heart rate – This effect has been reported as being more pronounced than other dissociates, such as DCK or diphenidine.
- Increased perspiration
- Difficulty urinating
- Seizure – The extent to which this effect can be produced is unknown but can likely happen in those predisposed to them, especially while in physically taxing conditions such as being dehydrated, fatigued or undernourished.
- Visual acuity enhancement or Visual acuity suppression – While lower doses of this compound tend to produce mild visual acuity enhancements, this effect quickly disappears as one’s general visual faculties become suppressed as the dose is increased.
- Double vision
- Frame rate suppression
- Pattern recognition suppression
Buy DMT, DMT for sale, Buy DMT online, Where to buy DMT, purchase DMT, How to smoke DMT, where to purchase DMT, How to smoke DMT.